2007年3月11日 星期日

Myself

I’m Jane, age 19.I am a creative, optimistic girl. There are 4 people in my family. I have a younger brother, he’s in the first year of senior high. My father is a doctor, he works in his own clinic everyday. My mom’s work is taking care of every members in my family.

I have great interest in Japanese animations; it also is the reason why I studied in Japanese. I have talents for painting and music, too. I could play more than 3 kinds of instruments. However, now I join to Karate club in university.

Last summer vacation I've been to British and Western Europe one month. In London, I had a 3 weeks study course in EF language school. I was impressed by this venerability but fashion capital. I must be confess that three weeks of class couldn't make great effect on improving English. Still I learn a lot by visiting countless of museums, galleries and operas. Even you walked on the street, every store, every building could tell you the history about a century ago. How a fantastic city!

Learning languages isn't equal to be an English teacher. It’s difficult to be an English teacher in Taiwan today. My goal is to prove my foreign language ability in university, then study aboard to study professional subject. I would try my best to reach my goal, and I hope this dream will come true soon.

13 則留言:

匿名 提到...

Oh~~learning English is very important.So,it is good for you to have interest in it.Going to foreign countries is a good way to study English.Therefore,I also want to study abroad one day.All in all,wish all your dreams can come true and feel happy everyday.

匿名 提到...

hey girl, good to see ya hav joined the huge population of blog writin'. my first year anthropology is depressin' me so much. its keep tellin' us to do stuff like identity , socialization and all tt. it maks me figure whether i should discuss my identity as a taiwanese among those australians or not. on one hand i wanted to express my identity freely, yet on the other hand i'd afraid i'd push som of the enthnophobic ppl away with my outsider speech. i mean im in their country aftre all. im glad to see ya all so excited abt studyin' in another country. at least im doing something social benefical inside ur social norm.(yet i don really livin' in it) yeah, i knoe, so pathatic.arr... my study 's so crapy >"<... you can see me complainin' so much because loads of assignments' coming up in april.
life in a foreign country's not easy. its like livin in a social vacuum. don get me wrong here, im not discouragin u or somethin' like tt. life is hard all by itself. and we all wish life can be more then tt, don't we? and a goal to reach merely kept us goin', thats all...............................
keep updatin ur blog girl, don tak it as a one time thing

匿名 提到...

OH MY GOD!!You have an English blog.^^ It's so cool.I am going to have one,too.By the way,I had found a very good restaurant,so we can have a dinner together when you come to Taipei the next time.

miaka77543 提到...

Hello, I’m Asuka .I’m so happy to make friend with you in department of applied foreign languages. I wish that we could work hard together in languages.

Rachel 提到...

Wow, I noticed that you have a great experience in the foreign countries. And I also discovered that your enthusiasm in Japanese course. Last, thank you for treat me so friendly.

Tracy 提到...

Hello, I am Tracy.(Yurong) It's cool that you can travel to foreign countries. The most funny thing of learning different language is you can have conversation with foreign people. It's nice to meet you at the university, and I am gald that we can study together.

匿名 提到...

O la,My dear husband,you know my English is very very poor.So I don't know what to say......I can't like other one say lots of thing.
Next time I come back to Taichung,we can go out and take some picture.^^
And,when will you go to NCTU see me?
Ok,I am just a guest.Good bye~~^口^

Cindy(neiko) 提到...

Hi! I'm Cindy (neiko).
Wow! you've been to many contries! that's really nice!
I hope my parents can make much money so that I can study aboard.(*´Д`)=з

Lynn 提到...

Hello, Jane. You have been to many countries; you must have many marvelous memories in your life. I wish I could travel around the world some day.

Ten 提到...

Thanks for your visiting. I'm Jane.(Makoto)

I found out that part of guestes are impressed of travel part.Don't be upset! one day we can ttravel together!!

Jocelyn Lai 提到...

Hi,I am joyful to share your articles, your life is colorful, because you can go abroad to know the person of the dissimilarity culture. You are a kind person, nice to see you, we can be a good friend.

Unknown 提到...

You are fortunate enough to travel to lots of places! They might be great experiences.
Study abroad is a good way to improve your English. You can try the exchange student program for a year in the future if you really want to have such an experience.
I like my college life at Purdue. I love living in America. College is time to discover yourself. Boiler Up~

sunny 提到...

I am very honor to be one of your friends and I hope we can always be friends.