2007年3月18日 星期日

He is a friend of mine

Bob Dylan wrote the song “He is a Friend of Mine” in 1980s. The first time I’ve heard this song is from the soundtrack of the film “Brokeback Mountain”. This song was preformed by Willie Nelson. In the film, the couple had their temporary separation in Brokeback Mountain; which they consider it their most fantastic times in live. With Willie Nelson’s deeply voice as the background music, which made the audience predicted the tragedy that was going to happen to the couple. His voice and the lyrics made my heart weep.

This song reminds me of a friend who died because of heart attack. He never harmed anyone. His birth was meant to be his death. He was born with birth defect of the hart conditioning. Every time I listen to the “he is a friend of mine”, I can’t stop crying. I can’t stop thinking the friend of mine.

Everyone might have some sadness across their lifespan, yet, this sadness come along with impressive memories. The successful catch of this song is the words, which the writer has used. Dylan didn’t explain the situation in the lyrics clearly. However, his piece allowed the audiences use their own imagination to associate the story together themselves. Therefore, this is why I love this song most.

6 則留言:

匿名 提到...

Everyone will die in the future,however,the memory will always stay in other people's heart.Therefore,alway be a nice person so that other will miss you after you died.Ha~~~~~^^ just kidding.

匿名 提到...

It sounds like a sad song.However,it also reminds us that we should treasure every minutes we have and do something meaningful.DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME ANYMORE.

匿名 提到...

it seems like grief it part of life itself. i'm so sorry about your loss Jane.

Lynn 提到...

A story about a person maybe an amazing or a grievous one, but that is how life goes. We are the master of ourselves, so we can seize chances and make our dreams come true. Life is valuable because we do our best.

匿名 提到...

I also have one friend who has been sickened for a long time. She always told me that she may died soon, and always told me that don't cry for her.
But,every time I thought this sweet girl I can't stop crying.
I know your feeling deeply.
But as my friend say, they don't want us cry for them.
The only thing we have to do is remember them.^^

匿名 提到...

Cherish every moment you are with your friend. Try your best to fulfil all your dreams according to your burden, so you won't feel regret in the future. "He Is A Friend of Mine," a really nice song that remind us our dearest friend who devote himself to us.